The Alaric Emerging Manager Program (EMP) seeds and develops aspiring fund managers. Launched in Sept. 2012, the EMP aims to cultivate talent capable of managing equity portfolios.
- Capital allocations
- Prop group makes an initial allocation, then may follow on with additional allocations depending on risk-adjusted returns
- Potential for introduction to hedge funds
- Choice of trading platforms and tools
- Performance reporting and risk analysis systems
- Regular development meetings and seminars
- Competitive compensation